Non Surgical Nose Job Training – Masterclass
Programme Objectives | Non Surgical Nose Reshaping:
1.Facial Anatomy and Aesthetic Considerations
- Nasal skeleton, muscles, vessels and nerves
- Root, Spine, Tip
- Nasofrontal, Nasomental, Nasolabial, Nasofacial Angles
2.Comparison of Surgical Versus Non-Surgical Nose Reshaping
3.Recommended Dermal Fillers Available for Nose Reshaping
- Hyaluronic Acid and Radiesse
Consultation and Assessment:
- Examine Contours
- Photographs – Aesthetic Nasal Angles
- Observe Movements with Speech and Expressions
- Note asymmetries, height, width, dips and humps
- Examine Skin Quality and Laxity
- Treatment Goals; Establish Realistic Expectations
- Side Effects and Possible Complications
Treatment Areas and Injection Techniques:
- Correct Bump/Hook or Dip
- Rebalance Asymmetry
- Increase Height – Flat Nasal Bridge
- Balance with Facial Features
- Refine after Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Hyaluronic Acid and Radiesse Treatment Volumes
Combining Aesthetic Treatments and Maximising Results
- Dermal Fillers and Botulinum Toxin
Aftercare and Follow Up
Start your Aesthetic Career
Non Surgical Nose
- Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Masterclass
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)
The nose is the most central aspect of the face and small changes can make a huge difference in appearances. The ‘Liquid Rhinoplasty’ is an advanced dermal fillers procedure that is fast gaining popularity. It is a great option for patients that have relatively minor, isolated nasal deformities. The non-surgical rhinoplasty is also a cost-effective way for those seeking instant results owing to time and financial constraints, but it is also a much safer option compared to the complication risks of having surgery.
Needle and cannula
We recommend that you have completed a Foundation course in Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers and have spent some time working within the industry to ensure that you are competent in the basics of needle work.
Who Should Attend?
Nose reshaping is an advanced technique and hence this course is suited to practitioners who have had at least 6 months to 1 year injecting experience with dermal fillers.
The Harley Street Institute will not only train you as a successful aesthetic practitioner but as a business professional. After completion of our training program you will be eligible for our free follow-up mentoring services.
Book Your Non Surgical Nose Job Training – Masterclass
I chose this Fellowship because it focuses on hand-experience. I wanted to become totally confident in the practical application of The principals of aesthetics. Being integrated into fully working aesthetic clinic with close clinical mentorship over 3 months certainly allowed me to achieve this.